Sunday, March 28, 2010

Everyone needs this alt

Everyone needs that alt. While that line is incredibly vague you'll understand what I'm talking about in a moment. I have that alt. Hell it's what this blog is named after. I love playing my mage. It's a change of pace from healing on my druid, different role, different abilities and different style. It's also insanely fun. There has never been a time where I didn't living bomb everything in a trash pack an not giggle like an insane person. It's fun watching all those explosions.

Traestus helps me keep my sanity. There's only so many times a player can hit the same spells in the same fights in raids. Having that alt that you just mesh with is super important to keeping your game fresh. I suggest find a class you just think is cool that you don't normally play. Find the tree you love the most and stick with it regardless of what is considered "best". I do it with my hunter and the fearsome Devilsaur "Omnomnomsaur". It's fun as hell watching that thing stomp around chomping stuff. Same with Trae and his living bomb. Sure the class you pick or even the tree might not be it the first time.

Trae was rolled to be arcane....then I found fire and all its pyrotechnic glory. I implore people to go out and find that class that spec that they just love outside of the one they normally play. So go out and warlock it up with Seed of Corruption, break out your own personal hammer of justice and smack some scourge around. You'll look at the game in a different way and maybe you'll just start burning them with fire.

-- This post brought to you by Living Bomb and its incredible awesomeness. Seriously don't roll a mage unless you want to tab dot everything with this spell and laugh like a madman as everything ever explodes in brilliant fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment