Saturday, March 20, 2010

What is this I don't even....

What is this, is perhaps the most apt way to describe this blog here. I can't even define it, I lack the patience and more importantly time to devote into making this some sort of informative blog dedicated to Mageing, and Treeing? Resto Druiding? Is there a term for that? Anyway, I find myself undertaking the task of writing a blog quite often often stopping before I reach a second or third post. Perhaps it lies in the grandiose plans I hold for them while at the same time not wishing to devote the energy to achieving those plans. So that leaves me with commentary which while vastly easier to achieve in terms of time needed it also leaves you as one of millions of voices screaming at the top of their lungs that everyone else needs to shut up listen to them.

I think this time I'll succeed, though I can imagine how often that has been said and not been true, I'm not approaching this as a blog to change the world...of warcraft. I don't have that kind of time, or even interest.

Blogging is like sleep for the most part, it is general a very selfish activity. While good things for others may come of it, i.e not being an irritable asshole the next day or spreading the knowledge of certain wow areas, it is generally a way for people,, who I suppose like me just like knowing that people can hear them babble.

I also greatly enjoy using commas ad nasuem and writing more often does allow me to do such a thing

No comments:

Post a Comment